Wednesday 21 December 2011

Which of the Republican candidates is pro-war?

I watched the Republican debate on Fox News last week (on sky here in England).  I favour Ron Paul.  Not only because he is a traditional liberal. He is the only one who is anti-war and who doesn't think more military action will solve the USA's problems. 

Also, I agree with him about sound money and the federal reserve.  America is massively in debt and tries to be the world's policeman.  All the other candidates are pro-war.  Especially Rick Perry, Rick Santorum and Michelle Bachman.  I saw Romney being interviewed by Bill O Reilly last week and even he is very pro-war.  Why are American men so immature?

I like the idea of this site.  Vote for the pro-peace candidate, no matter what your political persuation is : http://republican4aday.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment